– The head and author of this program – the chef and owner of the restaurants Liutauras Čeprackas is ready to share his knowledge and experience with the students.
– We ensure that you will practice and improve your skills only in the best Lithuanian restaurants: “Gastronomika”, “Džiaugsmas”, “Dine”, “Somm”, “Rise”, “Stebuklai”, “Monai”, etc.
– You will be able to practice not only in Lithuania, but also in the best restaurants in France, Spain, Italy, Scandinavia, etc. – From the fourth semester a minimum hourly rate will be paid for the practice.
– The course will consist of a small group of students (12-15 students), therefore, everyone will be given attention.
– During studies, the best professionals – kitchen chefs will share their experience: Martynas Praškevičius (“Džiaugsmas”, “Stebuklai”), Vytautas Samavičius (“Monai”, “Momo Grill”), Egidijus Lapinskas (“Time”, “Somm”, “Rise”, etc.), chef Ernestas Viršilas (“Bizzare”).
– We will also focus on the knowledge of wine culture, which will be revealed by the president of the Lithuanian Sommelier Association, Arminas Darasevičius, who has won the title of the sommelier champion multiple times.
In order to strengthen vocational training in the culinary field, in 2018 Liutauras Čeprackas founded the Culinary Academy that prepares restaurant business professionals and highly qualified kitchen staff.
We have created a training program based on classical theory and practical skills development using traditional and advanced food production techniques.